Help for student IT issues with their own laptops, tablets and mobiles.
Where is it?
Pop Up IT will take place outside the SU in Bedford and Luton from 11.00am - 1.00pm on Mondays until further notice.
Who can use Pop Up IT?
Students of the University of Bedfordshire. It is not available for staff, visitors or members of the public.
What support is provided:
- They will look at Windows, Mac and Android devices
- They will provide basic technical support with software, configuration and connectivity problems
- Although they can't fix every problem they are happy to diagnose issues and offer you advice on what to do next. They can also provide information/suggestions to help you to fix the problem yourself
- They do not repair hardware, only software but can advise you on what to do next.
- They don't provide Windows or recovery CDs
- You cannot leave your device with them
- On a first come first served basis
- You need to be present when support is provided
- Bring your device and power supply
- Bring your Windows or recovery CDs that were supplied to you
The University of Bedfordshire will take no responsibility for any damage to equipment, hardware / software or data loss or corrupted during help given by our staff.