Health care is BIG Business, so how would money be generated if everyone was healthy. So "Prevention" is frowned upon as alternative or unconventional, because the "System" sees it as a threat to its survival. The U.S. spends nearly $2 Trillion on health care. The prescription arena alone counts for nearly one quarter of a Billion dollars annually. The money is not in cures, it's in treatment.
- Our conventional health care system needs you to be sick. Although there is much evidence to support the effects of exercising regularly, dieting properly, living healthy and supplementing nutritionally to ward off illness and to live longer, the focus of conventional medicine still remains on treating disease instead of proactive prevention.
- The "System" treats the "syndrome", not the cause! The suppression of systems doesn't seem to be the most viable solution for our best minds to contrive, but this is exactly how it is all setup. You will be a loyal customer and friend to the end.
- The Big 4 Leading Diseases can be prevented. The American Cancer Society estimated that about 1/3 of cancer deaths are linked to diet and nutrition. According to the CDC regular exercise reduces heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer risks, and strokes by approx. 50%. Heart disease is the #1 killer of both men and women. 7% of the population is affected by Type II diabetes.
- Prescription Drugs Can kill. The list of side effects from just one pharmaceutical commercial alone should be enough to change our mindsets when it comes to taking the advice of someone that is "Practicing" on you. This is not an attack on doctors. It is just that some practices are just that---practices.
- Hospitals may be perilous to you health. 7.5 million unnecessary procedures are performed annually. Approximately 100,000 hospital deaths annually due to hospital acquired infections (HAIs). What is shocking is that this number exceeds the fatalities from AIDS, automobile accidents and breast cancer combined.
- Alarming increase in drug-resistant bacterial strains. Because of the misuse of antibiotics the "collegiate bacillus" has outwitted our medical professionals to the detriment of the masses.
- Conventional Medicine is the leading cause of death in the U.S. Conventional medical therapies account for an alarming 750K plus deaths per annum. This numbers just reflect the us stats.
Exercise and High Quality Dietary Supplements: If you want to improve your overall health and lifestyle, you want to include super-foods that have high a ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)Value. This value measures the ability to counteract the oxidation process that takes place in the body. Antioxidants aid the body by preventing this chemical damage to your cells.
Some examples, are Camu-Camu from Japan, Cranberries, Pears, Kiwi, Bananas, Acai (pronounced Ah -Sigh-Eee) Brazil, Lychee from South China, Blueberries, Aronia Berry, Purple Grapes, etc... The Key Words in my "Solution" are "High Quality". So, do your due diligence when investigating a product for its efficacy!